Name: Sleep Talk Press
Zines: Cover Ups, Shut Up You’re Not My Real Dad, Decay of Instant Gratification, Soy Un Perdedor, #fearofmissingout, MTWTHF(Weekdays), I See A Blue Shirt, It Feels Orange, #fearofmissingout Vll, First Frame, Mundane, Mundane , Perfect Day , Don’t Mind Me
1. What kind of zines do you make?
2. What do you like about making zines?
I like that fact that I get to see my photographs in a different light. It’s off the computer screen and in your hands.
3. What are your zines about?
My zines are about the daily mundane observations I make through my photographs.
4. How did you get started making zines?
Two years ago I got fed up with being turned down for every “Open Calls to Submit” that I submitted to. Decided I should just make my own and haven’t stopped since.
5. Where do you look for your inspiration?
Perfect bound hardcover photo-books.
6. What advice would you give a new zinester?
Just keep creating zines and ask for help whenever you need it.
7. What’s the biggest challenge you’ve had making zines?
Spending seven months editing a layout and changing my mind once I think it’s done. Just doesn’t feel right yet.