Long Beach Zine Fest is a one-day free public festival showcasing zines, zine culture, and independent print media.
The heart of LBZF is the zine marketplace featuring more than 100 self-publishing writers, artists, photographers, and DIY advocates from Long Beach, Southern California and beyond.
Contact: Sarah Bennett
Phone: (818) 903-7290
Check back here for more information as it is added.
Event Details – Long Beach Zine Fest 2017
Long Beach Zine Fest
Date: Sunday, August 6
Time: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Venue: Museum of Latin American Art
Address: 628 Alamitos Ave. Long Beach, CA 90802
Ages: All Ages / Family-friendly
Parking: Parking available, bike valet provided, bikes encouraged.
Highlights – Long Beach Zine Fest 2017
- Leading and emerging zinesters, both local and as far away as Hawaii and Guadalajara, Mexico
- Panels and workshops featuring experts and representatives from a variety of zine sub-cultures
- Live music with headlining performance from Long Beach’s own Rudy de Anda
- 3D printing and zine-making station by The Studio at the Long Beach Public Library
- A curated selection of titles from the only circulating zine library in California
- Food from local favorites like Seabirds and Shady Grove Foods
- Local craft beer from Beachwood BBQ and Brewing and more
Admission to the Long Beach Zine Fest is free and open to the public and includes admission to MOLAA. Supported in part by Museum of Latin American Art (MOLAA), the Long Beach Public Library and East Village Association.